Here are the qualifications if you are interested:
- You like to talk to paddlers and dealers and willing to work hard to assure that they are happy with Jackson Kayak.
- You are smart, you can solve problems under a basic Jackson Kayak philosophy and not have to consult about each problem you are faced with. You also know when it is time to get advice and to consult with someone. You are smart that way.
- You like to work hard... no, actually really, really hard.
- You don't hunt and peck the keyboard- you can type, and quickly. Responding to emails quickly comes down to typing speed.
- You can work in Excel. You don't have to be a master, but you don't need someone to train you to read, or create basic sheets.
- You like to talk to paddlers and dealers, and want to make them happy with Jackson Kayak. This is double important, so I mentioned it twice.